Tuesday, October 16, 2012

i'm back....


i'm ashamed so say what day it is or how long it's been since i've posted.  pictures have been accumulating and time racing by at an alarming rate.  all is not lost nor forgotten...it's just a matter of time until i get myself caught up so i can resume my weekly post.  the plan is to post aug-sept by month rather than by week just to get myself on track...not worry because i will provide you with lots of pics and information about my doings since july.  for now,  here's a little tidbit to whet your whistle.... uma and i took a walk yesterday in the rain with baby.  enjoy!










i'm ashamed so say what day it is or how long it's been since i've posted.  pictures have been accumulating and time racing by at an alarming rate.  all is not lost nor forgotten...it's just a matter of time until i get myself caught up so i can resume my weekly post.  the plan is to post aug-sept by month rather than by week just to get myself on track...not worry because i will provide you with lots of pics and information about my doings since july.  for now,  here's a little tidbit to whet your whistle.... uma and i took a walk yesterday in the rain with baby.  enjoy!

1 comment: