Wednesday, January 4, 2012

new year, new blog, new skills.



what better way to spend the first day of the new year than with my my son and two year old granddaughter. i'd been home for a couple of days recovering from the stomach flu, so when my son called to ask if i wanted to join them i jumped at the chance. first we went to the farmers market in chestnut hill to purchase some fresh organic veggies and fruit. then we went for coffee at out favorite cafe 'chestnut hill coffee'. the highlight was playing in the beautiful playground at john story jenks public school. my granddaughter loves the mosaic mural of the rainforest. it is alive with color and life of every description, if you haven. i got some great pics & video of my little one. her energy and enthusiasm for life is contagious. the day was unseasonably warm and sunny, the lighting was so perfect i kept on shooting till i ran out of room on my memory card.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness i lover her. great pics! great outfit .... and model.... ;)
    ~sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for inviting us to share in your world through Luschka's Mamatography Challenge. I enjoyed my stay and hope to visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete