Sunday, May 27, 2012

may 17th - 23rd.....




a beautiful week...lots of opportunity to spent time outdoors at the estate, my house, the curtis arboretum and walking around my neighborhood.   the rhododendrons are  flower now, i've seen several varities in several colors.  i am still playing catch up from my mother's visit but i'm back on schedule with my blog now. so, here's my week in photos.


uma found this little pod




apple tree on front lawn



uma holds bob for the first time 









in chestnut hill shopping for chairs





visited hedy seen here with former student 














red tent gathering on new moon









walk in curtis    lida, diana and i had dinner at my house and then went for a walk in curtis park

grilled asparagus & dosa salad wraps yummmm



queen ann's lace































Mamatography 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment